By Mixologist Dominique Grant
A winning Recipe from 2017 Newport Cocktail Wars
- 2oz. Broken Shed Vodka
- 1.5oz. Cold Press Kiwi Cocktail Juice
- Kiwis for approx. 12oz. juice
- Limes for approx. 2oz. juice
- Fresh Ginger for approx. 2oz. juice
- Agave Nectar for approx. 2oz. juice
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt or similar
- Fresh Mint
- Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc
- Slap mint, muddle lightly.
- Add vodka and juice.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Double strain and serve up in glass.
- Top with sauvignon blanc.
- Garnish with fresh kiwi slice.
To make Kiwi Cocktail Juice:
- Juice the kiwis and hand squeeze limes adding the juice from the fresh ginger into mixture.
- Then add the agave nectar and cardamom to taste.
- Add a pinch Himalayan pink sea salt.